LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
Collocation: Look at/to I suppose what makes me unusual is the fact that I can put on make up without looking at a mirror. Collocations
Collocation: Passionate by/about I am very passionated by my job. Collocations
Collocation: passionate by/about (stricter) I'm really passionate by the chocolate, it's my vocation. Collocations
Collocation: in/on the outside There are white windows in the outside of the house. Collocations
Collocation: in/on a island Our house is located in a small island surrounded by ices. There are no other houses around us. Collocations
Collocation: Crazy on/with What makes me crazy on this dwelling is that some time we are higher than the clouds. Collocations
Collocation: Hide of/from This is very useful to hide of prying tourists. Collocations
Collocation: Concentrate with/on I know my life is not very interesting because I am concentrated with my studies. Collocations
Collocation: Difference about/between There is not big difference about the week and the weekend to me. Collocations
Collocation: Important with/to Family who is closest and important with you. Collocations
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-18 22:33:07 +0200)