LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,133 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
I have to hid (hide) behind ... Sami was trying to hid the truth. Grammar
He doesn't live here, do(es) he? He doesn't live here, do he? Grammar
He doesn't live here, do(es) he? Nobody's ever told you that before, has they? Grammar
Why do(es) it matter? Why are she going out like that? Grammar
Why do(es) it matter? Why do she want to dress like that? Grammar
Why do(es) it matter? Have it stopped raining yet? Grammar
Why do(es) it matter? So what has you been doing? Grammar
Do(es) that mean you won't come? Do that mean you won't come? Grammar
Do(es) that mean you won't come? Were this happening before? Grammar
Do(es) that mean you won't come? Does these make you feel better? Grammar
But when I write, I like to use a pens (a pen|pens) and paper But when I write, I like to use a pens and paper. Grammar
2 day (days) / week He will be working 4 day / week. Grammar
please (pleased) to Please to inform you that it is ready. Grammar
Singles(') Day The singles day is a Chinese unofficial holiday. Grammar
years-old (years old|year-old) Participants in the study were 40-70 years-old. Grammar
years-old (years old|year-old) They also administer the coming of age ceremony for 18 years-old boys, called the "sitting on top of the mountain", which involves the boy's entire family going to mountain tops, to sacrifice a ship or cow and to plant three cypress trees. Grammar
C.O.P.D (COPD) This study aims to determine which acoustic parameters are suitable for the automatic detection of exacerbations in patient suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) by investigating which aspects of speech differ between C.O.P.D patients and healthy speakers. Grammar
the sufferers (sufferer's) articulatory movements However, speech distortions may also occur as a result of a disease that seems unrelated to speech - such as multiple sclerosis (which limits the sufferers articulatory movements and respiratory functions). Grammar
The symptom's (symptoms) vary The symptom's vary from adding superfluous words to hoarseness of the voice. Grammar
So my question is, what does (do) the students need? So my question is, what does the students need? Grammar
So my question is, what does (do) the students need? So my question is, what was the students saying? Grammar
The dog always bark(s) at me The dog always bark at me. Grammar
all of (a) sudden All of sudden, a unicorn appeared. Grammar
Belladonna leaves as well as other studied leaves contains (contain) Belladonna leaves as well as all other studied leaves contains two distinct phosphatase fractions. Grammar
brain tissues (tissue) This accompanies other changes which result in an increased amount of blood entering the lung tissues. Grammar
bachelors (bachelor's) My bachelors is from UCLA. Grammar
bachelors (bachelor's) I have a bachelors from UCLA. Grammar
a car that drive (drives) to Since August, it is the project manager who drive the project. Grammar
one years (year) old He is only 1 years old. Grammar
punctuation + plural noun + singular verb Finally, the bacteria is extracted. Grammar
punctuation + plural noun + singular verb Subject to what happens today, the systems seems to be operating correctly. Grammar
punctuation + plural noun + singular verb Subject to what happens today, the systems was better today. Grammar
punctuation + singular noun + plural verb - The message indicate an issue that must be addressed without delay (even during the night) Grammar
punctuation + singular noun + plural verb - The president were corrupt. Grammar
punctuation + singular noun + plural verb - This error need to be investigated and An Asana task have to be opened. Grammar
punctuation + singular noun + plural verb - The message have reported an issue that must be addressed without delay (even during the night) Grammar
...is a major cause of death and affect(s) approximately 795,000 Cerebral stroke, a sudden interruption in the brain's blood supply, is a major cause of death and annually affect a lot of people. Grammar
I will put it a side (aside) for later I will put it a side for later. Grammar
I will put it a side (aside) for later Please step a side. Grammar
It's one of my (most|least) favorite suits I've ever worn It's probably one of my favorite suits I've ever worn. Grammar
It's one of my (most|least) favorite suits I've ever worn They're two of the difficult directors I've had the misfortune of working with. Grammar
I don't know how to (*missing verb*) it I don't know how to it. Grammar
I'm avoiding to register (registering) for classes because I've had a bad experience I'm avoiding to register for classes right now because I've had a bad experience with the program. Grammar
Do (Does) anyone know what to do? Do anything happen if I click it? Grammar
Do (Does) anyone know what to do? Do no one know what's going on? Grammar
She is good-educated (well-educated). She is good-educated. Grammar
Fall is among (upon) us Autumn is among us. Grammar
I got hear (here/heard) I got hear by train. Grammar
two of my friend (friends) Two of my friend have no car. Grammar
two of my friend (friends) Two of my friend from school have no car. Grammar
two of my friend (friends) I talked to two of my friend from school. Grammar
how does this changes (change) How does this changes? Grammar
I'm beginning to adding (add) I'm beginning to adding this to the spreadsheet. Grammar
she live (lives) in She live in Japan for the past 7 years. Grammar
she live (lives) in Tom live in Japan for the past 7 years. Grammar
she live (lives) in She has live in California. Grammar
she live (lives) in She has work with Peter. Grammar
I'm beginning to adding (add) I'm beginning to adding this to the spreadsheet. Grammar
When (What) can be done about something I have to ask when can be done about this. Grammar
IndMys, (a|the) derivative of Alpha-3 code for India and Malaysia... IndMys, derivative of Alpha-3 code for India (IND) and Malaysia (MYS) is a simple-to-read blog site. Grammar
This (These) types of projects Fortunately, this types of projects have many common pitfalls, which we can try to avoid. Grammar
This (These) types of projects We look to you for help in this lists of products. Grammar
I wanted to resent (resend) that email I wanted to resent this email. Grammar
It is wide(ly) accepted that... Both versions are wide acceptable. Grammar
Chris rose from his chair an(d) applauded Chris rose from his chair an applauded. Grammar
A lot of money is getting spend (spent) these days It got receive by all recipients. Grammar
A lot of money is getting spend (spent) these days Unintentionally, a lot of money is getting spend by me these days. Grammar
when is (it) comes off Your complimentary copy will be in the mail when is comes off the press. Grammar
going (to) be I'm going tell Peter about this. Grammar
I am not (be) in the office I am not be happy. Grammar
What are you talking (about|to)? What are you talking? Grammar
They hugged even although (though) they had a fight They hugged even although they had a big fight. Grammar
How's the whether (weather)? How's the whether? Grammar
Such torn foolery (tomfoolery) is inexcusable Such torn foolery is inexcusable. Grammar
Such torn foolery (tomfoolery) is inexcusable Such torn-foolery is inexcusable. Grammar
I keep see(ing) these errors in my log I keep see these troubling errors in my log. Grammar
Thanks for let (letting) Thanks for not let the police know about this. Grammar
Thanks for let (letting) Thanks for let me know about this. Grammar
We have not onboarding anyone this month We have not onboarding anyone this month. Grammar
I use have … Whenever we use have your tool, our spelling improves a lot. Grammar
a discover (discovery) That's a great discover! Grammar
We need control of all process(es) We need control of all process. Grammar
Everything went good (well) until I checked out the competition Everything went good until I checked out the competition. Grammar
I work (I have worked|I have been working) here since 2002 I work here since 2002. Grammar
I work (I have worked|I have been working) here since 2002 The boys sit here since 10. Grammar
I work (I have worked|I have been working) here since 2002 The boy sits here since 10. Grammar
I work (I have worked|I have been working) here since 2002 I am here since two decades ago. Grammar
I work (I have worked|I have been working) here since 2002 The boys were here since 10. Grammar
I work (I have worked|I have been working) here since 2002 The boy is here since 10. Grammar
thank your (you) Thank your! Grammar
who would (be) responsible Who would responsible for that? Grammar
soon (sooner) or later We will achieve it soon or later. Grammar
on (the) website We have recently published a new blog article on website. Grammar
profit warning Google published a profits warning. Grammar
Tom like (likes|liked) the sun Tim make his life worse. Grammar
Tom like (likes|liked) the sun Tom make his life worse. Grammar
didn't (hadn't) been It didn't been solved. Grammar
didn't (hadn't) been It doesn't been solved. Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-09-18 16:45:22 +0000)