LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,133 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
didn't (hadn't) been They don't been ready. Grammar
didn't (hadn't) been It did been solved. Grammar
didn't (hadn't) been It does been solved. Grammar
didn't (hadn't) been They do been ready. Grammar
Nice too (to) me Nice too meet you. Grammar
Nice too (to) me Nice too me too. Grammar
I think Jack and Elon has (have) been on this... I think Jack and Elon has been on this for about a year now. Grammar
I think Jack and Elon has (have) been on this... Xavier and Aidan is friends. Grammar
Studies like this relies (rely) on current data A study like this one rely on historical and present data. Grammar
Studies like this relies (rely) on current data What does a study like this tells us about the neurochemistry behind depression? Grammar
Studies like this relies (rely) on current data Anything like that ruin the whole thing. Grammar
Studies like this relies (rely) on current data What does anything like that has to do with it? Grammar
Studies like this relies (rely) on current data Studies like this one relies on historical and present data. Grammar
Studies like this relies (rely) on current data Do studies like this one suggests that more evidence is needed? Grammar
Three members of our team needs (need) LanguageTool Hi Lena, 3 members of our team needs LanguageTool. Grammar
Three members of our team needs (need) LanguageTool Customer reports of apparently aberrant behavior is really valuable to us. Grammar
...if user(s) open the card by clicking on the error? Should keyboard navigation be available if user open the card by clicking on the error? Grammar
What are (you) talking about? What are talking about? Grammar
Do not believe any ratings that is (are) less than 5 stars This includes tools for managing relationships with customers that goes beyond demographics and customer service data. Grammar
you kidding (are you kidding)? You kidding? Grammar
in (on) Windows Is there a paint-like program in macOS? Grammar
Rubik's Cube The Rubiks Cube is a 3-D combination puzzle invented in 1974. Grammar
Rubik's Cube The Rubic's Cube is a 3-D combination puzzle invented in 1974. Grammar
confusion/typo of 'later' and 'latter' He gained experience that will be useful latter on. Grammar
confusion/typo of 'later' and 'latter' The later portions of the process were markedly less rapid. Grammar
...the situation in the (*omit the*) Ukraine I don’t doubt the bipartisan concern that’s been expressed about the situation in the Ukraine. Grammar
Do (Are) you interested in music Do you interested in music? Grammar
Do (Are) you interested in music Do I interested in music? Grammar
even thou (though) I'm going even thou it may snow. Grammar
We have more slot (slots) available. We have more slot available. Grammar
We have more slot (slots) available. More person are going to the festival. Grammar
We have more slot (slots) available. We have more business meeting than usual. Grammar
We should take sometime (some time) to do this We should take sometime to figure out what's killing the garden. Grammar
We should take sometime (some time) to do this We should take sometime after the meeting to figure out what's killing the garden. Grammar
We should take sometime (some time) to do this Allow me sometime to figure this out. Grammar
Let's go to the movie some time (sometime) Let's go to the movie some time. Grammar
We should hang out some time (sometime) Let's hang out some time. Grammar
Some time (Sometimes) I like to read fiction Some time I like to read fiction, but I prefer non-fiction. Grammar
Who's (whose) idea was that? I would like to know who's car is that? Grammar
That's what's (what) That's what's matters! Grammar
It proofed (proved) to be better It proofed to perform better than custom keyboards. Grammar
Is there anyway (any way) to change this? Is there anyway to change this? Grammar
How are (is) your new school? How is your new friends? Grammar
How are (is) your new school? How are your new school? Grammar
Is (it) possible to ...? Is possible to use LanguageTool in Word? Grammar
Is (it) possible to ...? Is possible? Grammar
Where you from? Where you from? Grammar
Additional (Additionally) Additional we will have to check the results. Grammar
undos (undoes) He undos all the changes. Grammar
undos (undoes) He undos all the changes. Grammar
You need to sign-in (sign in) somewhere You need to sign-in somewhere. Grammar
confusion singed/signed Here is a copy of the singed contract. Grammar
the some cars (some cars) The URL or the some of the parameters are not valid. Grammar
the some cars (some cars) I have talked to the some applicants. Grammar
the some cars (some cars) The URL or the any of the parameters are not valid. Grammar
It has work (worked) for This hasn't work for me. Grammar
There are thousands of add-on(s) available There are thousands of add-on available. Grammar
These are some of the affects (effects) we've seen These are some of the affects the gaming industry has seen over the past few years. Grammar
It (is) time to ... It time to party! Grammar
How many cards are (is) that? How many cards are that? Grammar
How many cards are (is) that? How many people does these changes effect? Grammar
on the look out (lookout) She is on the look out for cheap clothes. Grammar
Are we have (Do we have) What's Tom have to do with it? Grammar
Are we have (Do we have) Are we have to do this now? Grammar
Are we have (Do we have) How's it feel now? Grammar
Are we have (Do we have) Am I finally go home? Grammar
there is (are) a lot of There really is a lot of similar items between the 2 products Grammar
there is (are) a lot of There really is not a lot of similar items between the 2 products Grammar
there is (are) a lot of There really was a lot of similar items between the 2 products Grammar
there is (are) a lot of There really was not a lot of similar items between the 2 products Grammar
there is (are) a lot of There really has been a lot of similar items between the 2 products Grammar
there is (are) a lot of There really has not been a lot of similar items between the 2 products Grammar
this (these) all We tested this all and they worked for us. Grammar
this (these) all This all were attending the event. Grammar
as discuss (discussed) As discuss we are not happy with this solution. Grammar
as sad (said) As sad we are not happy with this solution. Grammar
as mention (mentioned) As mention we are not happy with this solution. Grammar
have its (has its/have their) Since Xyz have its new product, .... Grammar
have its (has its/have their) Since Xyz have released its new product, .... Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I am become death. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I'm become death. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I am surprise that it worked. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I'm surprise that it worked. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I'm go to have a good time. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I am go to have a good time. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I'm awaken. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I am awaken. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I'm shore it won't harm us. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I am shore it won't harm us.. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I'm have a good time. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I am have a good time. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I am know that English is not easy. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I am go there. Grammar
I am (I) + VERB BASE I'm find macro focus stacking to be quite a frustratingly inexact business. Grammar
This is has (has/is) This is have been awful! Grammar
if you (have) further questions If you further questions, please let me know. Grammar
What is (the) reason? What is reason that it doesn't work anymore? Grammar
Words that doesn't (don't) Words that doesn't exist. Grammar
Words that doesn't (don't) There are many words that doesn't exist. Grammar
Did you have entered (Have you entered|Did you enter) your PIN? Did you have entered your PIN? Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-09-15 16:45:17 +0000)