LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,133 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
Did you have entered (Have you entered|Did you enter) your PIN? Did you have been upset with me lately? Grammar
Subject-verb agreement error after conjunction As Christopher show us, we have no other options. Grammar
Subject-verb agreement error after conjunction Before Christopher go in the pool, we should put water in it. Grammar
Subject-verb agreement error after conjunction Before Christopher jump in the pool, we should put water in it. Grammar
dob't Please dob't hesitate to contact us if you have questions. Grammar
for (the) inconvenience Sorry for inconvenience. Grammar
this will help him sleeps (sleep) This will help your son sleeps better. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - sing. The bald lady who talks loudly seriously annoy me. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - sing. The device that he uses run on a different platform. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - sing. The code that throws the error seem to actually test for both UrlReadingCondition as well as Condition, but the error message is always the same. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - sing. The code that throws the error for this part seem to actually test for both UrlReadingCondition as well as Condition, but the error message is always the same. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - plural The bald ladies who talk loudly seriously annoys me. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - plural The devices that he uses runs on a different platform. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - plural The irrational superstitions and phobias that the left has for nuclear has to stop or it's game over. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - plural When I click on the sheild to check what is preventing to arm, the devices that needs attention in the dock shows the door/win sensor but status of closed. Grammar
either of the car (cars) A comma after either of the abbreviation is mandatory. Grammar
missing pronoun after 'where/when/how/why' We should find out where will have to go. Grammar
thank you for bring (bringing) this Here's what you need to know for set up the new computer. Grammar
Who send (sends) the documents/how is (are) the kids doing Who send the documents to HR? Grammar
Who send (sends) the documents/how is (are) the kids doing What do the boy have to do? Grammar
Who send (sends) the documents/how is (are) the kids doing How does video sources play into this config? Grammar
Who send (sends) the documents/how is (are) the kids doing What are the most widely used browser for JIRA and Confluence? Grammar
spoked (spoke/spoken) I have spoked to Tom. Grammar
spoked (spoke/spoken) I spoked to Tom. Grammar
spoked (spoke/spoken) He has spoked Russian. Grammar
spoked (spoke/spoken) He spoked Russian. Grammar
fresh up -> freshen up I need to fresh up my skills. Grammar
fresh up -> freshen up Please fresh up your skills. Grammar
fresh up -> freshen up Let's fresh up our skills. Grammar
fresh up -> freshen up He freshes up the documentation. Grammar
fresh up -> freshen up This will bright my day. Grammar
fresh up -> freshen up You bright my day. Grammar
please not do this (please don't do this) Please not do this. Grammar
he has starting (started) doing that I've already starting doing that a year ago. Grammar
The skin darkens form (from) pink to purplish brown Hope to hear form them later today. Grammar
The skin darkens form (from) pink to purplish brown The skin of young birds darkens form pink to purplish brown within two days of hatching. Grammar
He bought one that work (works) underwater Tamara is finishing a model that give impact according to rate design. Grammar
She brought some things that isn't (aren't) on the list He has tools that works for this model. Grammar
They's (They'd) already read his biography We's gone over it the night before, but I still didn't feel ready. Grammar
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing The first man that succeed in swimming the Channel was Captain Webb. Grammar
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing I'm looking for code playground packs for all languages, something that allow me to see what I'm doing while I'm programming. Grammar
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing Everything which aren't making money is dropped, the Groups will probably be too (forcing users to use G+ instead). Grammar
plural subjects Any agents that has the marshaller set to json are not affected. Grammar
plural subjects Ones that allows me to see what I'm doing while I'm programming. Grammar
plural subjects Utilities which is a subsidiary of Con Edison. Grammar
What (is) up? What wrong with that? Grammar
What (is) up? What your name? Grammar
play ed (played) We play ed catch. Grammar
missing 'to' after 'look forward' I look forward your event. Grammar
missing 'to' after 'look forward' I look forward hearing from you. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny You opened my eyes to what its like when everything is right. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny If you don't understand something, its because you aren't aware of its context. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny I have to do laundry while its still sunny. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny In a town you may pass unnoticed, whereas in a village its impossible. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny I'm glad you enjoy skiing, but I guess its just not my cup of tea. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny The horses are coming down the track and its neck and neck. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny It's a small noisy apartment, but its where I live and I call it home. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Come inside because its cold outside. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny If you are going abroad, its necessary to have a passport. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny It's hard to get to by bike because its far away. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Encryption technology has advanced to the point where its pretty reliable. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Unless its something fairly impressive, I won't remember it. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Whether its good or not, let's do it anyway. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Thank God its Friday! Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny If its possible, I'd like to exchange this for a larger size. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Don't you think its time she adjusted to Japanese customs? Grammar
Wien vs Vienna Wien is the capital city of Austria. Grammar
Bayern vs Bavaria The best beer in the world is brewed in Bayern. Grammar
Subject-verb agreement The tall gentleman get a lot of attention. Grammar
Subject-verb agreement The dusty book about red ants and termites seem very informative. Grammar
Subject-verb agreement plural The tall gentlemen gets a lot of attention. Grammar
Subject-verb agreement plural The dusty books about red ants and termites seems very informative. Grammar
which include but are not limited too (to) There are many activities, including, but not limited too, running, jumping, and swimming. Grammar
Repeated verb forms Tom has decided he's not going go to Boston next summer. Grammar
Repeated verb forms To made make your text better, try this: Grammar
et al (at all) That was no problem et al. Grammar
a feedback I have a feedback for you. Grammar
Does anybody would (Would anybody) Does the client would like this information? Grammar
Does anybody would (Would anybody) Does the client would like this information. Grammar
Does anybody would (Would anybody) Doesn't the client would like this information? Grammar
Does anybody would (Would anybody) How does the client would like this information? Grammar
not never I wiil not never give up. Grammar
climb on to (onto) She climbed on to the roof. Grammar
Excited for (about) I'm so excited for your new project. Grammar
[determiner] + [plural noun] verb agreement Luckily, those children gets better education. Grammar
[determiner] + [plural noun] verb agreement I think his remarks goes too far. Grammar
perfect tense + since I work here since 2002. Grammar
perfect tense + since I work here since 2002. Grammar
perfect tense + since I work here since last year. Grammar
perfect tense + since She works here since 2002. Grammar
perfect tense + since She works here since 2002. Grammar
perfect tense + since She works here since last year. Grammar
Hyphens in 'pre- and post-noun' They were successful pre and post corona. Grammar
Hyphens in 'pre- and post-noun' They were successful pre and post-corona. Grammar
Hyphens in 'pre- and post-noun' They were successful pre- and post corona. Grammar
I have following (the following) questions I have following questions for you: Grammar
Missing verb after 'don't' I didn't the mistake. Grammar
I got most of it did (done) yesterday I got most of it did yesterday. Grammar
Can I sent (send) it? Can I sent it to you? Grammar
Can I sent (send) it? Can Tom sent it to you? Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-09-15 16:45:17 +0000)