LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,133 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
if I would have (if I had) If I wouldn't have known about the party, I would have gone to it. Grammar
if I would have (if I had) If I would not have known about the party, I would have gone to it. Grammar
fewer with countable nouns (less) Ten items or less Grammar
fewer with countable nouns (less) He has less items Grammar
does (do) I/you/we/they Does you have your glasses? Grammar
does (do) I/you/we/they But Does you have your glasses? Grammar
do you sings (sing) Do you tried this? Grammar
do you found (find) Do you found the pen? Grammar
could/should/must be does (done) He will be have a party tonight. Grammar
could/should/must be does (done) This part must be replaces with caution. Grammar
'does' ... 3rd person verb (base verb) Does your memory usage grows during processing? Grammar
3rd person verb (base verb) after what/who Who want to go to the mall? Grammar
'it' + non-3rd person verb It support transparency. Grammar
'did' with past tense verb Did the application worked? Grammar
'did' with past tense verb Did you forgot it? Grammar
'did' with past tense verb Didn't you forgot it? Grammar
Adverb repetition: e.g. 'also see also' You may also see also Scotland... Grammar
Use of past form with 'going to ...' I'm going to wrote him. Grammar
Use of continuous form with non-action verbs He had been knowing it. Grammar
Use of continuous form with non-action verbs She was supposing it was correct. Grammar
Use of continuous form with non-action verbs She is belonging to a different association. Grammar
Use of continuous form with non-action verbs I am knowing it. Grammar
on (at) first glance On first glance it seems to be a good idea. Grammar
congratulations for (on) Congratulations for your new job! Grammar
don't ... 3rd person verb I don't needs help with that. Grammar
don't ... 3rd person verb I do not needs help with that. Grammar
does ... 3rd person verb He does not has expertise about that. Grammar
does ... 3rd person verb Does anybody here uses a Mac? Grammar
a quite while (quite a while) It was a quite while since he appeared last on TV. Grammar
a quite while (quite a while) There's a quite confusion around this matter. Grammar
Adverb instead of noun I tend to move logical content around in the often after I've written something. Grammar
Adverb instead of an adjective This is a philosophically question. Grammar
want that I (want me to) He wants that I send him an email. Grammar
want that I (want me to) He wants that you send him an email. Grammar
want that I (want me to) They want that he sends him an email. Grammar
want that I (want me to) They want that she sends him an email. Grammar
want that I (want me to) He wants that we send him an email. Grammar
want that I (want me to) They want that they send him an email. Grammar
Sentence ending with 'the' or 'a' I am going to an. Grammar
'The' or 'a' before a punctuation Another example of chimpanzee to human aggression occurred February 2009 in Stamford, Connecticut, when a , 14-year-old pet chimp named Travis attacked his owner's friend. Grammar
Verb missing after personal pronoun and adverb at beginning of sentence. I accidentally the flashlight. Grammar
don't will (won't) I don't will do that. Grammar
was been (has been) She was been here since Monday. Grammar
was been (has been) She was not been here since Monday. Grammar
was been (has been) She wasn't been here since Monday. Grammar
let's don't (let's not) Let's don't go there. Grammar
these/those ones (these/those) These Ones Are Bitter. Grammar
'each' or 'every' with plural nouns Neither children are happy. Grammar
'each' or 'every' with plural nouns Each children are happy. Grammar
'information' as a plural noun No news are good news. Grammar
'information' as a plural noun This is a valuable information. Grammar
Possible agreement error: Each of them likes their (his/her) Each of the boys likes their new teacher. Grammar
Possible agreement error: Each of them likes their (his/her) Each child needs their parents. Grammar
Possible agreement error: singular noun + plural verb The dog are released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs barks loudly. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb This guys works for the US Sales VP, our contact at Samsung. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Many users in Asia wants to learn English. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The black dogs barks loudly. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs of war barks loudly. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs is released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs was released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs of war is released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs, which are specially trained to detect organic matter, patrols the nearly 4,000 vehicles. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Many users in Asia, for example, wants to learn English. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The black dogs, mostly dachshunds and terrier mixes, barks loudly. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs of war, mostly dachshunds and terrier mixes, barks loudly. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs, Bob and Ben, is released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs, Bob and Ben, was released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs of war, finally, is released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs of war, however, was released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb She wanted to know whether the dogs barks loudly. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb She asked whether the users from Asia wants to learn English. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb How can we know whether the black dogs barks loudly? Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Is this the house in which the dogs of war sleeps each night? Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb What happens when the dogs is released? Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb What happened when the dogs was released? Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb What happens when the dogs of war is released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb What happened when the dogs of war was released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Do you know what the dogs, which are specially trained to detect organic matter, eats? Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Do you know whether the users from Asia, for example, wants to learn English? Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb He asked whether the black dogs, mostly dachshunds and terrier mixes, barks loudly. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb He asked whether the dogs of war, mostly dachshunds and terrier mixes, barks loudly. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb What happens when the dogs, Bob and Ben, is released? Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb What happened when the dogs, Bob and Ben, was released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb What happens when the dogs of war, finally, is released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb What happened when the dogs of war, two dachshunds, was released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Does dogs sleep more than 15 hours per day? Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Others authors such as Komarios, and Chymes... Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb This infrared radiation rises into the atmosphere where gases, such as carbon dioxide, prevents the infrared radiation from escaping into space. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb This infrared radiation rises into the atmosphere where gases prevents the infrared radiation from escaping into space. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The teacher and her students is in the classroom. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Tina and her father sings a song. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Each of the children are happy. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Both element are red. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Both of them believes in God. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb Cars is useful. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs of Peter is released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The dogs of Peter was released. Grammar
Possible agreement error: plural noun + singular verb The smell of apples are great. Grammar
agreement error: auxiliary verb (do/have) and subject in questions Do your father live in England? Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-09-26 16:45:37 +0000)