LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
he has starting (started) doing that I've already starting doing that a year ago. Grammar
The skin darkens form (from) pink to purplish brown Hope to hear form them later today. Grammar
The skin darkens form (from) pink to purplish brown The skin of young birds darkens form pink to purplish brown within two days of hatching. Grammar
He bought one that work (works) underwater Tamara is finishing a model that give impact according to rate design. Grammar
She brought some things that isn't (aren't) on the list He has tools that works for this model. Grammar
They's (They'd) already read his biography We's gone over it the night before, but I still didn't feel ready. Grammar
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing The first man that succeed in swimming the Channel was Captain Webb. Grammar
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing I'm looking for code playground packs for all languages, something that allow me to see what I'm doing while I'm programming. Grammar
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing Everything which aren't making money is dropped, the Groups will probably be too (forcing users to use G+ instead). Grammar
plural subjects Any agents that has the marshaller set to json are not affected. Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-24 22:33:07 +0200)