LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
custom build (custom-build) They would custom build a solution. Grammar
custom build (custom-build) They are custom building a solution. Grammar
Missing verb: PRONOUN + NOUN (VERB) You device isn't working. Grammar
Missing verb: PRONOUN + NOUN (VERB) I addition, on a regular basis, Lisa Valderrama and Pam Boxx need to be copied on any emails like this. Grammar
Missing verb: PRONOUN + NOUN (VERB) If you anyone wants to go, let me know. Grammar
Missing verb: PRONOUN + NOUN (VERB) I'll forward the most recent version they have been sharing amongst themselves and not we lawyers. Grammar
Missing verb: PRONOUN + NOUN (VERB) Much of it efforts have been spent on trying to persuade the U.S. to offer an alternative to Kyoto or come back to the negotiation table on the treaty. Grammar
Missing verb: PRONOUN + NOUN (VERB) In summary, the Unanimous Consent is being routed to provide the Partnership and it subsidiaries with the requisite authority. Grammar
Missing verb: PRONOUN + NOUN (VERB) We've made a commitment to employees that they will be receiving he info packet by Monday morning. Grammar
several other (others) I saw him and and several other. Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-27 22:33:07 +0200)