LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
Use 'to' before the base form of a verb Even native English speakers need use subtitles. Grammar
Use 'to' before the base form of a verb I hope that they try accelerate this process. Grammar
Use 'to' before the base form of a verb I hope that they try accelerate this process. Grammar
There are (is) a ... There are a theory which states that the earth is flat. Grammar
There are (is) a ... There are report that prostitution has become a new organised crime in Kosovo. Grammar
I crave for () chocolate Whenever I crave for Indochinese food, I go here. Collocations
open at (to) page 6 Open your books at page 6. Collocations
He knocked (on) the door Tom walked up to one of the houses and knocked the door. Collocations
These are just some of the lies they say (tell) In the end even if there were no wrong doing, it won't matter because the media (and politicians) have said the same lies over and over again. Collocations
These are just some of the lies they say (tell) These are just some of the lies they say. Collocations
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-24 22:33:07 +0200)