LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
a sinking (s)hip The idiom 'like rats fleeing a sinking hip is used in reference to people abandoning an enterprise once it seems likely to fail. Collocations
Collocation: apply to/for You can apply to welfare. Collocations
Collocation: apply for/to You try and apply for another University! Collocations
Collocation: Sit in/at At lunch, I eat with my colleague working or I eat in my desk alone. Collocations
Collocation: Between ... to/and ... Children between three to five are cute. Collocations
Collocation: Well in/on I do badly in tests because I'm lazy. Collocations
Collocation: Admitted at/to On his way to an interview to be admitted at Princeton College, Quentin and his childhood best friend James arrive on a crime scene where they find the corpse of the man who was supposed to interview the former, along with a very nonchalant paramedic. Collocations
Collocation: Summon at/to Without him knowing, Quentin was summoned at an examination in order to get his admission to this institution. Collocations
Collocation: in/on the Internet Land reclamation is in the internet. Collocations
Collocation: accompany with/by Land reclamation is always accompany with pollution. Collocations
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-25 22:33:07 +0200)