LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
Misused phrase: 'ever so often (every so often)' Ever so often, we put down the books, and go sailing! Nonstandard Phrases
early adapter (early adopter) DualCore PC is available for purchase for selected companies in the early adapter program. Nonstandard Phrases
far be it for me (far be it from me) Far be it for me to say that you can’t. Nonstandard Phrases
money is no option (money is no object) Money is no option when are you rich. Nonstandard Phrases
nip it in the butt (nip it in the bud) We'd like to nip it in the butt right here. Nonstandard Phrases
now and days (nowadays) Money is becoming pretty tight now and days. Nonstandard Phrases
round a bout (round a bouts) The British influence still can be seen in driving on the left side of the road, round a bouts, speed bumps, and school uniforms. Nonstandard Phrases
round a bout (round a bouts) The British influence still can be seen in driving on the left side of the road, round abouts, speed bumps, and school uniforms. Nonstandard Phrases
the proof is in the pudding (the proof of the pudding is in the eating) The Proof Is In The Pudding Nonstandard Phrases
qui bono (cui bono) Let me ask: qui bono? Nonstandard Phrases
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-24 22:33:07 +0200)