LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
Possessive apostrophe error Murphys law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong". Possible Typo
Possessive apostrophe error Ferrari has wone many Constructors Championships. Possible Typo
Possessive apostrophe error Writers block is a condition, primarily associated with writing, in which an author is unable to produce new work. Possible Typo
a girls best friend The lipstick is a girls best friend. Possible Typo
Possessive form instead of plural 7 reasons why teacher's found us top class Possible Typo
Possessive form instead of plural 7 reason's why Possible Typo
Do's and Don'ts Please advise me on the most suitable colour print film and some Do's and Don'ts. Possible Typo
Do's and Don'ts Please advise me on the most suitable colour print film and some Dos and Dont's. Possible Typo
Do's and Don'ts Please advise me on the most suitable colour print film and some Dos & Donts. Possible Typo
Do's and Don'ts Please advise me on the most suitable colour print film and some Do's & Dont's. Possible Typo
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-17 22:33:07 +0200)