LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
nigger vs bigger There's a nigger problem. Commonly Confused Words
Looks good form (for) me This looks good form me? Commonly Confused Words
The twins have an access (excess) of energy There’s no excess to the dining hall from here. Commonly Confused Words
The twins have an access (excess) of energy You can excess the channel if you know the password. Commonly Confused Words
The twins have an access (excess) of energy Sometimes it seems like my twins have an access of energy. Commonly Confused Words
The twins have an access (excess) of energy Access luggage must get checked in at the kiosk. Commonly Confused Words
He was the air (heir) to the throne He was the air to the throne. Commonly Confused Words
He was the air (heir) to the throne Steny Hoyer is a year older and thinks he is the air apparent. Commonly Confused Words
We will walk down the (a)isle in less than three months We will walk down the isle in less than three months. Commonly Confused Words
We will walk down the (a)isle in less than three months Both sides of the isle could agree. Commonly Confused Words
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-05-01 22:33:07 +0200)