LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,122 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
missing period after last letter in abbreviations The U.S.A is one of the largest countries. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations The U.S is one of the largest countries. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations The L.A Lakers are a basketball team. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations I live in N.Y.C near the Empire State Building. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations The U.A.E are a rich country. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations The F.B.I is investigating the case. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations The C.I.A is investigating the case. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations Batman a.k.a Bruce Wayne. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations We have an A.I developer. Punctuation
missing period after last letter in abbreviations Please check the S.I units. Punctuation
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-03-28 22:33:07 +0100)