LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Come inside because its cold outside. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny If you are going abroad, its necessary to have a passport. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny It's hard to get to by bike because its far away. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Encryption technology has advanced to the point where its pretty reliable. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Unless its something fairly impressive, I won't remember it. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Whether its good or not, let's do it anyway. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Thank God its Friday! Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny If its possible, I'd like to exchange this for a larger size. Grammar
I have to do laundry while its (it's) still sunny Don't you think its time she adjusted to Japanese customs? Grammar
Wien vs Vienna Wien is the capital city of Austria. Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-28 22:33:06 +0200)