LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
t o (to) I want t o play football. Compounding
t o (to) I want t o play football. Compounding
t he (the) I'm t he best. Possible Typo
sworn affidavit (affidavit) A sworn affidavit is a written statement made by someone under oath to tell the truth about something. Redundant Phrases
sworn affidavit (affidavit) His sworn affidavit was deposited in the post office mailbox. Redundant Phrases
swim suit (swimsuit) She was wearing a nice swim suit at the beach. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - sing. The bald lady who talks loudly seriously annoy me. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - sing. The device that he uses run on a different platform. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - sing. The code that throws the error seem to actually test for both UrlReadingCondition as well as Condition, but the error message is always the same. Grammar
SV agreement, subjects containing clauses - sing. The code that throws the error for this part seem to actually test for both UrlReadingCondition as well as Condition, but the error message is always the same. Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-24 22:33:07 +0200)