LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
some times (time) It will take some times. Grammar
some times (time) I have done it for quite some times. Grammar
some times (sometimes) Some times I have to check it twice just to be sure. Compounding
Some time (Sometimes) I like to read fiction Some time I like to read fiction, but I prefer non-fiction. Grammar
Some phrases that can be simplified His lack of conversation is attributable to his shyness. Plain English
Some phrases that can be simplified Nader had to cancel his planned invasion in light of the fact that the Abdali Afghans had rebelled and invaded Khorasan. Plain English
Some phrases that can be simplified A national emergency exists by reason of the terrorist attacks. Plain English
Some phrases that can be simplified These two syndromes are usually referred to under one name, Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome, due to the fact that they are part of the same etiology. Plain English
Some phrases that can be simplified The Stoors also had their own dialect of Hobbitish, owing to the fact that they spent some time in Dunland. Plain English
some of the (some) Some of the people like rap music. Redundant Phrases
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-22 22:33:07 +0200)