LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
in term (terms) of In term of academic freedom, however, the process has hardly been progressive. Grammar
in term (terms) of In the long terms we will be happy. Grammar
in terms of (in, for) Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Plain English
in the affirmative (yes, affirmatively) The poll asked average Israelis if they support such a program, and 82 percent responded in the affirmative. Plain English
in the case of (about, to) In the case of this particular policy, citizens of northeast Connecticut became very upset. Plain English
in the event of, in the event that (if, in case) In the event that I can't come back by seven, you can eat without me. Plain English
in the final or last or ultimate analysis (finally, in conclusion) In the final analysis, it is their war. Plain English
in the mean time (meantime) In the mean time, I have checked your CV for mistakes. Grammar
in the mean time (meantime) Mean while, I have corrected all your grammar mistakes. Grammar
in the moment (currently) No, in the moment not. Nonstandard Phrases
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-19 22:33:07 +0200)