Community voor LanguageTool

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Blader door regels: 6.124 die van toepassing zijn

Dit zijn de fouten die LanguageTool kan vinden. Bezoek de homepage van LanguageTool om het online te gebruiken of gratis te downloaden.

Beschrijving Voorbeeld Categorie
Double negative (e.g., 'not... nothing' instead of 'not... anything') Sorry, I don't have neither one. Grammar
Double negative (e.g., 'not... nothing' instead of 'not... anything') She couldn't hardly understand a word. Grammar
Double negative (e.g., 'not... nothing' instead of 'not... anything') She could not hardly understand a word. Grammar
Double negative (e.g., 'not... nothing' instead of 'not... anything') She hasn't seen nobody. Grammar
Double negative (e.g., 'not... nothing' instead of 'not... anything') That won't do you no good. Grammar
Double negative (e.g., 'not... nothing' instead of 'not... anything') I can't find my keys no where. Grammar
Double negative (e.g., 'not... nothing' instead of 'not... anything') I can't find my keys nowhere. Grammar
dosent (doesn't) He doesent want to go home. Grammar
dose vs does She dose not know what she's talking about. Commonly Confused Words
dose vs does She dose not know what she's talking about. Commonly Confused Words
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-05-16 22:33:07 +0200)