LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
came to/by I came to plane. Collocations
Call of Duty His favorite game was call of duty. Grammar
calender (calendar) A calender is a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. Commonly Confused Words
cafe (café) We ate at a cafe. Typography
ca I (can I) What ca I do? Possible Typo
ca I (can I) You ca do it! Possible Typo
C.O.P.D (COPD) This study aims to determine which acoustic parameters are suitable for the automatic detection of exacerbations in patient suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) by investigating which aspects of speech differ between C.O.P.D patients and healthy speakers. Grammar
bye the way (by the way) And bye the way, this program is open source. Commonly Confused Words
by pass (bypass) The thrust of the Lamfulussy process is a plan that would by pass the normal EU legislative process that includes passage of legislation through the Council of Ministers and the European Parliament, which usually takes at least two years. Commonly Confused Words
by pass (bypass) He isn't always by passing the meeting by coming late to work. Commonly Confused Words
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-29 22:33:07 +0200)