LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Parcourir les règles : 6 124 résultats

Voici les erreurs que LanguageTool peut détecter. Visitez la page d'accueil de LanguageTool pour l'utiliser en ligne ou le télécharger gratuitement.

Description Exemple Catégorie
buy (by) + gerund verb We exploit these two features buy using Named Entity recognition. Commonly Confused Words
by means of (by, with, through) Major forest areas are coming back by means of natural processes. Plain English
by pass (bypass) The thrust of the Lamfulussy process is a plan that would by pass the normal EU legislative process that includes passage of legislation through the Council of Ministers and the European Parliament, which usually takes at least two years. Commonly Confused Words
by pass (bypass) He isn't always by passing the meeting by coming late to work. Commonly Confused Words
by pass (bypass) He always by passes the meeting by coming late to work. Commonly Confused Words
by pass (bypass) The by pass saved his life. Commonly Confused Words
bye the way (by the way) And bye the way, this program is open source. Commonly Confused Words
C.O.P.D (COPD) This study aims to determine which acoustic parameters are suitable for the automatic detection of exacerbations in patient suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) by investigating which aspects of speech differ between C.O.P.D patients and healthy speakers. Grammar
ca I (can I) What ca I do? Possible Typo
ca I (can I) You ca do it! Possible Typo
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-05-17 22:33:07 +0200)