LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing The first man that succeed in swimming the Channel was Captain Webb. Grammar
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing I'm looking for code playground packs for all languages, something that allow me to see what I'm doing while I'm programming. Grammar
The report that describe(s|d) it in detail is missing Everything which aren't making money is dropped, the Groups will probably be too (forcing users to use G+ instead). Grammar
the re (are) The re are many options. Possible Typo
the question whether (whether) etc. The question as to whether or not it is difficult is not our concern. Redundant Phrases
the question whether (whether) etc. The question as to whether it is difficult is not our concern. Redundant Phrases
the question whether (whether) etc. The question of whether it is difficult is not our concern. Redundant Phrases
the question whether (whether) etc. We are not concern as to whether or not it is difficult. Redundant Phrases
the question whether (whether) etc. The question whether it is difficult is not our concern. Redundant Phrases
the question whether (whether) etc. As to whether it is difficult, we are not concern. Redundant Phrases
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-05-18 22:33:07 +0200)