LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,122 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
comma between independent clauses I'm sorry but Google Spreadsheets isn't supported yet. Punctuation
comma between independent clauses I'm sorry but Google's latest software isn't supported yet. Punctuation
comma between independent clauses I'm sorry but a lot of these features aren't supported yet. Punctuation
comma between independent clauses What is this and why would you want to do it? Punctuation
comma between independent clauses The weather is great and again the game was called off. Punctuation
Change two hyphens to em dash This is great -- is it not? Punctuation
Possessive apostrophe error This is a transcript of the presidents speech from March. Possible Typo
comma between independent clauses It was raining and the game was called off. Punctuation
Comma before 'so/but/and please' Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the problems you were having. Punctuation
Comma before 'so/but/and please' Thank you for reaching out and thanks for buying our Premium subscription. Punctuation
LanguageTool 6.4-SNAPSHOT (2024-03-27 22:33:08 +0100)