LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
since (for) + 'period of time' I've lived in Barcelona since six years. Commonly Confused Words
similar like (to) His jacket is similar like mine. Grammar
Collocation: similar/like as/to the roof will be similar as a church. Collocations
decree vs. degree The president signed the degree. Commonly Confused Words
...because your Mac has been signed-out (signed out) from iCloud He signs-out and leaves the building. Grammar
...because your Mac has been signed-out (signed out) from iCloud He signs-in and finds his seat. Grammar
...because your Mac has been signed-out (signed out) from iCloud I'm signing-out now. Grammar
...because your Mac has been signed-out (signed out) from iCloud I'm signing-in now. Grammar
...because your Mac has been signed-out (signed out) from iCloud Your sheets and groups in iCloud can no longer be accessed because your Mac has been signed-out from iCloud. Grammar
...because your Mac has been signed-out (signed out) from iCloud Your sheets and groups in iCloud can be accessed because your Mac has been signed-in. Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-17 22:33:07 +0200)