LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
a car that drive (drives) to Since August, it is the project manager who drive the project. Grammar
the sufferers (sufferer's) articulatory movements However, speech distortions may also occur as a result of a disease that seems unrelated to speech - such as multiple sclerosis (which limits the sufferers articulatory movements and respiratory functions). Grammar
without farther (further) word on the deal... For farther details, email your professor. Commonly Confused Words
It's the worse (worst) possible outcome It's far from the worse, but it's pretty bad. Commonly Confused Words
...with citations (citation) numbers that are sequential A numeric citation style is used, with citations numbers that are sequential throughout the entire documentation. Grammar
neither X, nor Y, nor Z (neither X nor Y nor Z) I like neither pizza, nor ice cream, nor soda. Punctuation
its vs it is When this train starts rolling, it really blows it’s horn! Possible Typo
git vs get I wanted to git a new one for Christmas. Commonly Confused Words
its vs it is Let me know when the market attempts it's first rally, which it will always do after a number of days. Possible Typo
confusion of 'it' and 'its' If it OK, proceed to the final version for signature. Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-18 22:33:07 +0200)