LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
im (I'm) IM curious. Possible Typo
Collocation: imitation from/of Children imitate every habit and behavior from their parents. Collocations
confusion of emigrate and immigrate We will immigrate from Poland. Commonly Confused Words
imminent (eminent) domain Their house was claimed due to imminent domain. Possible Typo
Collocation: Important with/to Family who is closest and important with you. Collocations
over time (overtime) I worked two hours of over time last week. Commonly Confused Words
Collocation: in/on an album Listen to that in the album. Collocations
Collocation: in/on a island Our house is located in a small island surrounded by ices. There are no other houses around us. Collocations
Articles: article missing before a countable noun He was waiting in large lobby. Grammar
Collocation: in/on birthday My favorite thing is bag, I love my bag very much because it is a gift from my girl friend in my birthday, it is a red bag, I have kept it for 2 years and forever. Collocations
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-05-02 22:33:08 +0200)