LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
either X nor Y It failed intermittently for more than a day but there was nothing in either our client nor in our server logs… Grammar
Can you make it working (work) again? Does anyone experiencing any problems now? Grammar
more easy (easier, less difficult), more clear (clearer, apparent, obvious, evident) to It became more clear to me that she didn't know what she was talking about. Style
Collocation: at/in the room The plant is at the kitchen. Collocations
He doesn't live here, do(es) he? He doesn't live here, do he? Grammar
He doesn't live here, do(es) he? Nobody's ever told you that before, has they? Grammar
Lmk if that fits your schedule ass (as) well We could do the same time we did last time, please let me know if that fits your schedule ass well so we can plan something for next week. Possible Typo
The principle (principal) will hold an assembly tomorrow The constant arguing was the principle reason for our departure. Commonly Confused Words
Word order: Wrong position of adverb, e.g. 'Always I am happy. (I am always happy.)' I always will love you. Style
in anyway (any way) Make sure you get the plans, in anyway possible. Possible Typo
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-17 22:33:07 +0200)