LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
Comma after Oxford list, before new clause Add in algorithms, machine learning, bots, remote sensing, social engineering, and psychological warfare and it really gets crazy. Punctuation
Comma after Oxford list, before new clause Speech, language, and voice disorders affect the vocal cords, nerves, muscles, and brain structures and this results in distorted language reception or speech production. Punctuation
I wonder where they're (they are). I wonder where they're. Grammar
I wonder where they're (they are). Do what you'll. Grammar
were vs wear I were a dress. Commonly Confused Words
This is the most frequent errors (error) This is the most frequent errors. Grammar
The symptom's (symptoms) vary The symptom's vary from adding superfluous words to hoarseness of the voice. Grammar
This will allow (allows) them to bloom... This will allow them to bloom in the spring. Style
I work (I have worked|I have been working) here since 2002 The boy is here since 10. Grammar
I work (I have worked|I have been working) here since 2002 The boy sits here since 10. Grammar
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-24 22:33:07 +0200)