LanguageTool Community

Catalan Dutch English French German Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Ukrainian

Browse Rules: 6,124 matches

These are the errors that LanguageTool can detect. Visit the LanguageTool homepage to use it online or download it for free.

Description Example Category
hard (heart) The questions of training and pay lie at the hard of the staffing problems. Commonly Confused Words
Collocation: at/on the job He does personal stuff at the job. Collocations
at the present time, at this time, at this point in time, at the moment (now, currently) At the moment, I am taking a leave of absence from my work. Plain English
Collocation: at/in the morning I hardly ever drinks coffee at the morning because this make me crazy. Collocations
at the present time, at this time, at this point in time, at the moment (now, currently) At the present time, this Wiki is experimental. Plain English
at the present time, at this time, at this point in time, at the moment (now, currently) This document has no formal standing at this point in time. Plain English
at the present time, at this time, at this point in time, at the moment (now, currently) At this time, Churchill was serving as Chancellor of the Exchequer Plain English
at your earliest convenience (as soon as you can) Please come at your earliest convenience. Plain English
ATM machine (ATM) ATM Machine Comparison Guide Redundant Phrases
attache -> attach See the attache document for more details. Commonly Confused Words
LanguageTool 6.5-SNAPSHOT (2024-04-17 22:33:07 +0200)